Utilizing the power of chocolate at the most opportune moments in life.
Taken at key times it can unlock a power within us
To take on and seize almost any moment
Of any day.

Monday, April 13, 2009

Not Yet . . .
My "due date" has now come and gone and I am still carrying the little one. I am sure hoping she does not grow to be a 10 pounder before she decides to emerge into the world!

Of course, I am uncomfortable much of the time and I have some pretty abrupt mood swings, but overall I am feeling pretty well. I am looking forward to holding her in my arms, nursing her for the first time, and bringing her home to join our little family.

Easter Weekend Fun!

Last week I had some of my energy restored and we had a great time this Easter weekend. On Saturday we invited some great friends over to have an Easter egg hunt for the kids. I had fun planning it and I enjoyed watching the kids find their eggs and having fun playing together.
It was really great sharing in the experience and spending time with some of my friends too!




The kids had a great time playing in the sandbox built by my amazing *husband.

*Thank you for checking this off "the honey do list!"


After the egg hunt and fun at the house we then went strawberry picking. Two weeks ago we picked 15 pounds of strawberries. This time we picked 11 pounds. We now have a lot of freezer jam - enough to last the whole year. Yummy!!

Incidentally, you would think all this would have induced labor!?!

(For more Easter Weekend pics please visit Elizabeth's blog "My Joy!" at: http://myjoyfulspirit.blogspot.com/)

1 comment:

Lacy said...

We had so much fun! Thank you for inviting us and taking us strawberry picking- it was a great memory!