Utilizing the power of chocolate at the most opportune moments in life.
Taken at key times it can unlock a power within us
To take on and seize almost any moment
Of any day.

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

RECONNECTING

For the past several months I have felt a strong desire - almost a need- to seek out people and friends from my past.  A couple of months ago I reconnected with a friend from junior high school!  I have thought about her many times over the years and I was truly excited to find her on Facebook.  Almost instantly I felt our friendship being rekindled.  She moved to Utah and I can't wait to see her again - hopefully next year while we vacation in Utah.

Just this week I reconnected with one of my closest friends from High School.  She was a year ahead of me in school and moved away to college and for whatever other reasons we did not keep in touch.  Over the past couple of years I looked for her over social networking sites with no success.  This week I found out her last name and, once again,  found her on Facebook.  It brought joy to my heart seeing her smiling face!   I remembered her as fun loving, smiling, happy and delightfully theatrical and sure enough she has not changed.  Check out this video she did for her church:

No comments: