Utilizing the power of chocolate at the most opportune moments in life.
Taken at key times it can unlock a power within us
To take on and seize almost any moment
Of any day.

Friday, March 9, 2012

Home

Since I was a very young child I remember feeling like I did not really belong here, that I was never really going to feel at home here ~ on earth.  When I was 16 years old my family was introduced to the Gospel of Jesus Christ.  For the first time in my life I had tasted the warm and comforting feeling of being home, of truly belonging, not specifically in the church but inside of myself~ my spirit.  I suddenly felt a sense of self-worth that I had never before experienced.   Although this feeling only presents itself in moments of time it was, and still is, a source of motivation for me, to press on, to not give up, to have faith that I will someday feel at home all of the time.

1 comment:

Lacy said...

Wow- Heather- so well put. I feel like I know exactly what you mean. Thanks for your post.