Utilizing the power of chocolate at the most opportune moments in life.
Taken at key times it can unlock a power within us
To take on and seize almost any moment
Of any day.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Coupons, Coupons, Coupons!

I have really enjoyed getting into using coupons. I am a bit casual with it at this point, but I do enjoy the feeling I get when I save our family money at the grocery store. I have added some links that I use to the sidebar of this blog for free printable coupons. Please help me add to the list. If you know of other great sites please share them in the comments. Perhaps we can all save more money!

2 comments:

The Kay Family said...

If you haven't checked out iheartpublix.com yet, you've been missing out!! Click on the "Weekly Ad" tab on top before you plan your shopping trip and print out the coupons that coincide with that week's sale/BOGO items and .......score!! Thanks for all of the links!

Another Piece Of Chocolate said...

Thanks!