Utilizing the power of chocolate at the most opportune moments in life.
Taken at key times it can unlock a power within us
To take on and seize almost any moment
Of any day.

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Tender Sweet Expression of Love

After a few days of increasing pain I finally called the doctor and was diagnosed with "Dry socket."

Definition by Mayo Clinic: Dry socket (alveolar osteitis) is a painful dental condition that can occur after extraction of a permanent adult tooth.

Elizabeth was very aware that mommy was not feeling well today and when we were getting ready for bed she said "I am going to say a prayer for you and then sing you a song. Would that make you smile?" I, of course, said yes and she proceeded to offer up a prayer and then she sang the first verse of
"I am a Child of God." My heart sang with joy along with her. Thank you Elizabeth - I Love You Too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoy your website and want to take a moment of your time to inquire about any guest posting opportunities that you may have on your blog. I've written an informational and educational article on the importance of early childhood education that I believe your readers of (http://anotherpieceofchocolate.blogspot.com/) would be interested in.

Thank you in advance for your time and I look forward to hearing back from you.

Emily
epatterson@primroseschools.com