Utilizing the power of chocolate at the most opportune moments in life.
Taken at key times it can unlock a power within us
To take on and seize almost any moment
Of any day.

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Spring Fever

I grew up in upstate NY and Spring seemed to start later every year and it was so short of a season you were likely to miss it if you weren't paying close attention. And the winters, forget about it, they seemed to go on forever. In contrast, I now live in the south. Although not officially until March 20th, it is spring here and it is beautiful! This year I am extra excited about spring because we have been very busy preparing for it's arrival:

We planted a butterfly garden




We also planted herbs: Italian parsley, fennel, rosemary, basil and thyme:


A Vegetable Garden with
tomatoes, lettuce, peppers, cucumbers, and a pumpkin (on a whim after making a pumpkin pie):


I even tried starting new planters from my existing inpatients (my Valentine's Day present from my amazing husband)



We are also enjoying the beautiful azaleas already established:


Even the flowering weeds caught our attention today:

Ah, Happy Spring!

No comments: