Utilizing the power of chocolate at the most opportune moments in life.
Taken at key times it can unlock a power within us
To take on and seize almost any moment
Of any day.

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Happy Anniversary

8th Wedding Anniversary

Eight years can seem like a long time or feel like it flew by.  Well for me it is a little of both.  A lot of life has happened in just 8 years mostly good, some bad, some just challenging, and countless blessings.  Through it all we continue to love each other; to strive to strengthen our marriage; to apply gospel principles to our lives together; to celebrate the good and to comfort and support through the bad.  Knowing that our marriage will last through all eternity, as long as we continue to follow the path together, is a tremendous blessing that is both motivating and comforting.  I am grateful that Heavenly Father sent me Sullivan and our two beautiful daughters to love and to enjoy.  It truly is a Happy Anniversary.
On our anniversary I put on my wedding dress and Sullivan and I danced to our wedding CD.  Putting my dress on again after 8 years and dancing with Sullivan brought back some amazing feelings and memories.  I look forward to trying my dress on again in another 8 years and dancing the night away with you Sullivan!

No comments: