Utilizing the power of chocolate at the most opportune moments in life.
Taken at key times it can unlock a power within us
To take on and seize almost any moment
Of any day.

Friday, August 31, 2018

Dear To My Heart


I often hear some very negative things spoken about the church of which I am so grateful to be a member. Most often the things that are said are simply not true, or at a minimum contains only partial truths. I hold my values and beliefs close to my heart. Sometimes that means that I am quite sensitive to what others say about what I believe to be true.

As a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, I have always been encouraged to learn of the Savior Jesus Christ, to study the scriptures which testify of Him, and to pray to know for myself if what I am reading and what is being preached is true. I continue to do this on a daily basis so that I can say without hesitation that I know that Jesus Christ is the Savior. Here are some additional beliefs that I hold dear to my heart: https://www.lds.org/church/news/articles-of-faith-published-175-years-ago?lang=eng





https://www.lds.org/bc/content/shared/content/english/pdf/language-materials/64370_eng.pdf?lang=eng

No comments: